Pages

1/27/12

Dr. Flynn's Organic Granola (Case of 3, 10-ounce Bags)

Dr. Flynn's Organic Granola (Case of 3, 10-ounce Bags) Review


B006FC4256ASIN

B006FC4256

Dr. Flynn's Organic Granola (Case of 3, 10-ounce Bags) Overview

I am a Board Certified M.D., a bit of a health nut, and I love breakfast! Dr. Flynn's organic granola was first crafted because I was trying to get my husband to eat the most important meal of the day: breakfast! So, I decided to give baking granola a try.The goal was to construct the tastiest and healthiest granola possible. I carefully selected each ingredient using two criteria: #1 fabulous taste & #2 optimum health. Because who cares if it's healthy if it tastes like cardboard? The result was yummy, slow roasted, cinnamon coated oats with loads of protein packed nuts and raisins, all lightly sweetened with Vermont maple syrup. Of course, my husband loved it!One day we ran out of our homemade granola. My husband went out and bought a few kinds at the store, noting that there was no organic granola available. He tried them all and declared, "These aren't good. Yours is the best!"Our friends who don't even like granola began asking me to share it with them-often. They said, "You should sell this". And so, Dr. Flynn's Organic Granola was born. Now I would like to share with you, too.Eat your breakfast. Doctor's orders!

Dr. Flynn's Organic Granola (Case of 3, 10-ounce Bags) Feature

  • 100% Organic Ingredients, non-GMO
  • No Preservatives, No Artificial Sweeteners
  • Vegan & Kosher
  • Lots of Cashews, Almonds, Pecans and Macadamias!
  • Slow roasted and hand turned!

Dr. Flynn's Organic Granola (Case of 3, 10-ounce Bags)Item Brand

Dr. Flynn's Organics


Product Information and Prices Stored: Jan 27, 2012 18:04:34

No comments:

Post a Comment